Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh and here is the new target coupon system :-(
New Target deals and new coupon system

Target_logo

Target rolled out a new coupon system this week and discontinued their old system which allowed unlimited prints. I'm a wee bit sad about this as I love the wonderful deals at Target and I've loved being able to get a few more than two of each deal.

But that's life and I'm not going to complain about it! Instead, I'm going to be grateful for all the great deals I've been able to get at Target in the past and be thankful that they are still readily allowing you to print two of each coupon per computer. And the good news is that this will allow there to be more deals to go around for everyone!

Go here to check out the new coupons available. And here are some good deal match-ups with these coupons (Thanks to Moms by Heart!):


When you click on the here link above it will take you to the new coupons.

No comments: