Tuesday, December 29, 2009






Tag™ Junior Book: How Do Dinosaurs Play with Their Friends?Tag™ Junior Book: Curious George Color FunLeapFrog 21108 Tag Junior Book: David SMELLS!LeapFrog 20190 Tag Junior Book: Ni Hao, Kai-LanLeapFrog Tag Junior Book: Christmas in The Manger - 20191


5.00 off any Leapster game and I was able to print it twice
There is also a coupon for $2.00 off tag junior books and one for $4.00 off any tag book. Both of these coupons will print twice. I used them at target on only tag junior books and the $4.00 coupon was accepted for tag junior. I got Christmas in the Manger on sale for 5.48 and used a coupon on top of that and the nihao kai-lan share share share was on sale for 8.00. I also got two at regular price of 10.99. For 4 tag junior books my total cost was $23.46. My little girl now has a full stock of books :-)
.
There is also a buy one get one free at toys r us and with these coupons that could be a great deal.
.

No comments: