Thursday, February 28, 2008



Last night a was talking to another mom of a toddler and we were both saying how full of energy they are and want to climb on everything. Here is what I wrote:

Monkeys or Toddlers?
For Madison and Bella

Its 7am lets start the day
Its gonna be calm, for this I pray

Morning is great she’s sweet as can be
I turn on the Wiggles and go make some tea

I hear a strange noise, and guess what I found
Her splishing & splashing & playing around

The one time I forget to close that darn door
My daughter discovered the toilet & more

I take a deep breath & go to sit down
What now, she’s on the top shelf clowning around

I bring her to safety & go to watch cable
Where is she now, she’s on top of the table

For the rest of the day this is how it will be
Cause my cute little toddlers a monkey you see!

Madison Nevaeh Mommy Loves You!
Bella your Mommy Loves You!

No comments: