Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Princess and the Frog woohoo just got back from Target with my new copy!! I can't wait to watch it with my daughter tomorrow. I am also veeeery happy that it only cost me $10.99 plus I will be filling out my rebate for $5.00 back. In the end the movie only cost me $5.99, you can't beat that. If you to want to get this AWESOME deal just go HERE to print your $5.00 off coupon and to get the rebate just go HERE to print it off, then you will need to buy 2 band aid's ( I had printed off band aid coupons when they had them last) and I got those for $.82 each (my daughter loves band aid's and its cheaper then stickers lol). Get 2 copies of your receipt so you can mail one off. There is also a good deal going on if you want the Blu Ray copy & Disc combo which also has a velvet purse and digital copy and is on sale for $26.99 and with $10.00 coupon HERE it will only be $16.99. Go HERE to see my earlier post on that and there is also a rebate going on for that. To read up more on that rebate head on over to Totally Target to get more info and links.

Thank you Totally Target

No comments: