Sunday, January 10, 2010

Go to Money Saving Mom for some great ideas on coupon match ups for Walgreens. I also went to her coupon link and was able to print more high dollar yogurt, nut cluster,frozen fiber one muffins and cheerios. Her link will allow you to print 2 coupons each. So if you printed the other ones and print these ones that is a total of 4 coupons per item :-)The other coupon sites I had already printed 2. That means back to Albertsons before the sale ends and get yogurt and nut clusters for only .88 cents after coupons. The fiber muffins will be 1.13 after coupon and the cheerios will be 1.38 each after coupon.
I will be back at Albertsons tomorrow since they owe me 2.75 in coupons not rang up right and I got a 3.50 coupon back on last order to use on next order, so that should make my next purchase of these items close to free.

Lets give 3 cheers and a big thanks for Money Saving Mom



No comments: